Monday 23 January 2012

Priceless!!

Miracles do happen!! At least in my case it happened!! Its been six month, since I asked her and she said " YES!! I DO". Making me believe in prayers and miracles from the very moment!!

It was not the first time that I proposed to her. I did that at least a  million time in my dreams, practised it for over thousand times with my friends. The fact is it took me three and half month to discover that there is something for her inside me, but I feel I was waiting for her all my life. That is why Every time I look at her I feel embarrassed and I just want to avoid her and to hide myself somewhere, whereas the other part of me keep on fantasizing that she might be noticing me. I firmly believe that  somebody do play a violin and leaves do fall from the trees when you are in love with your kind of girl (at least that is happening with me).

Its not "Puri Kundli Mil Rahi Ho" type of relationship that we share, rather there is nothing common in between us of course except the feeling. She hate cricket, she don't even like the music I admire. We don't have same likes for the Ice creams flavours. But even then

Every time I see her for some reasons I feel nervous. Though it may sound funny or unusual but my cheeks turn red and my face feels hot. Something inside my left chest start beating like a drum.


Her entry to my life brought huge changes in me.

Number of times I comb my hair have increased marginally(I mean DRASTICALLY), Number of times I go to Saloon for my hair cut and shaving have increased NOTICEABLY, to the horror of my parents but to the delight of saloon wala. My phone bill has been increased, again noticeably, giving rise to a suspicion in the mind of my elder brother!!. For the first time in my life I started using words like CUTE!! CHWEEETT!!! whenever she show me pic of her distant cousin or niece or masssii ka beta or bhabhie ka dewar ka bhatija!!! I started admiring girls dress, just to imagine how she will look in that!!! Expenditure (rather investment) on my petrol bills have increased because of number of trips I made to her colony. Everyday I go to that office where my not-so-friendly-boss groans at me, just to see her smiling face. Now I no longer admire the action packed movie of Jackie Chan but keep on scrolling the channels to see if there is any LOVE STORY of dharma production just to get an insight of what makes a great pair (no this is a lie, I am not KAREN JOHAR)


The Journey till date was great. We fought five times, actually It should be called 2.5 times(Because every time I just ignored by keeping my mouth shut ).

She is a gem!!! She believe in me!! She Trusts me!!! but this is not the first time when someone put her trust on me!! I have betrayed someone even before!!! But even then she accepted, she accepted me as I am.She taught me that its not cool to die with million bucks and thousands of regrets. She taught me its not cool to solve every problem by walking away from it. She taught me its okay if you if you say sorry for your mistakes.

She has given a whole a new meaning to my life. She has given me a reason  to wake up early with a smile on my face, a reason to see my ugly (no actually fugly) boss, a reason to visit temple to thank god, a reason to extend hand to a needy, a reason to drive slow and safe, a reason to face the reality, a reason not to be ashamed of what I did in past and million other reason to smile.

I hope I am not daydreaming and I hope you will remain same forever and I hope someday I will prove that I am worthy for you!!!

                                 " Yeh Kaun sa tha JAAM jo tune pila diya
                                      Iss Sir phire ka pura system hila diya"



3 comments: