Monday 9 January 2012

Hasina Parker ka Pata (address)

What is the purpose of life?? Is there any soul inside my body?? Is there any god?? Is the world is coming to an end?? Acid rain, deforestation, 1411 tigers, life in mars, Black hole etc etc pop up in the minds of we mortals . Lucky you!! I am not going to reply all these. In fact, I am going to reply some of very simple questions in my way!!! Yaani SPRITE seedhi baat no bakwas!!!


1) Chimpu (Nagaland): Sirjee, Yeh melody itni choclaty kyun hai??
Ans:Chimpu !! First  Tell me why this kolaveri di!!

2) Sanju (Patna)What should I do, People don't like my status updates??
Ans. Select a target group and send them a DVD of RA. ONE (Mind it its not RAWAN...its RA(DOT)ONE ) and tell them LIKE at least one!.

3) Sachin Tichkule (Nagpur) Who protects Mumbai from crime world??
Ans. Its one and only all powerful, super awesome, cool, manly, stud, pest removing, criminal harassing, raat ka rakshak SURAJ aka DOGA


4) Article (ICAI delhi)  I cant concentrate on my studies, what should I do??
Ans. Order now NAZAR SURAKSHA KAWACH from Telebrand, dont buy from Teleshop, their product doesnot provide SURAKSHA from jealous aunties!!




5)  Why you waste so much time in surfing and writing useless things?? Can I do the same??
Ans. Because I am super cool , Whats your excuse?? ( Hidden Message : I have already screwed my life, Do the same  if you want to screw yours)



6)Yogi(Dharamsaala) There are Zillion BABAS in India, all are equally mesmerising, whom to follow??
Ans. Arrey bandh karo yeh baba jee ka ghanta, there is only one baba, SANJU BABA, follow him and his style staement.

7)CaClubindia :Where the hell is Hasina Parker's address??
Ans. Google it. I just put it to grab your attention.
No!! No!! No clapping please. Just mail me your query, I will try to resolve your problem (I am so awesome)


No comments:

Post a Comment